Friday 12 April 2013

POW ! Comic Strip Nail Art Tutorial

So here's my tutorial for Comic Strip inspired nail art, a popular design from the infamous WahNails, really quite easy to do with the right tools & patience. You ll need 5 bright colours for this look, a black & a white nail art pen & a clear top coat.

* Paint your nails each with a different colour polish.

* Once dry, with your white nail art pen draw a white semi circle in one top corner of the nail, then give the edges a zig zag design.
 
 
* Draw small white dots on the rest of nail.

* Outline the white zig zag pattern with your black nail art pen.
 
 
* Then go on to write your comic themed words in the white area.
 
 
* Finish with a clear top coat after the pen has dried & then your done :)
 
 
 
The colours i used were Ciate Mistress 039, Ciate Big Yellow Txi 074, Ciate Headliner 066, Models Own Candy Pink Pro 033 & Ciate Mojito 019.

11 comments:

  1. Hello. I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check here:
    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-x-2.html
    When you are finished, send me a link so I can read your questions
    XOXO Nika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a really good job! Definitely admire a steady hand with polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun and unique! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear! I just came across your blog and I love it!!! great post ..love this polish pattern. would you be interested in following each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow...leave me a message and let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love your nails!


    Please check out my blog, pass it on & share!

    I've only just started it so keep a lookout for new posts!

    http://bellavoguebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    V xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Blog! I would love if you came and looked at mine!

    Rosarah
    http://rosarahsgoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are so fun and cute!

    www.chermaineho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete