Sunday 3 February 2013

Nail Art Catch Up #2

Like I wrote about in my last post I recently started selling some of my nail designs on eBay & it's gone amazing so far ! I just thought it put them up & see how it goes & I've sold 12 sets of nails so far so I'm soooo happy about that & it feels great that people out there actually like something I've made myself so if anyone who has bought some reads this, thank you !

So,I just thought I'd show you my latest nail designs & a quick picture of my friend Drew who's nails I did at the weekend too & see what you all think :)


Also if you want to check my nails out on eBay my username is yocandynailss & ill do any requests too
Xx









7 comments:

  1. Congratulations dear!! Your designs are amazing!! No wonder people love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nails! Has anyone ever told you that you look like Blake Lively? :)

    I love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Maybe you can come by mine too and maybe follow each other? :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vsechny jsou nádherné!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!!
    can u check my blog and let me know your opinion!!
    we can also follow each other!
    let me know!!
    robertagervasi.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute blog! I love your nails! Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the nails, they look so freaking amazing! x

    http://amymika.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete