Monday 11 February 2013

My New Favourite Lipstick !

I love lipstick so much I think it can completely change your face & give so much more impact to your make up, I usually stick to really girly shades like coral or a bright pink & very occasionally a bright red lip. In this months Glossybox however I received a Hellen E lipstick & as soon as I saw the colour I thought I'll never use that ! I gave it a go though & fell in love instantly the shade is called Raspberry & it retails for £8 from www.hellen-e.com, I haven't heard much about this brand I only have a couple of items from previous Glossyboxes but so far love them all.
It's more of a burgundy plum shade rather than raspberry & has a slight hint of brown in as well, it's really moisturising & quite pigmented so you only need a small amount, it won't last ages although it is called "long lasting" but I find most lipsticks aren't. Overall though I think this colour suits me a lot & I'm always looking to change my make up look & this has helped hugely :)
Has anyone else used this brand before ? Let me know if you recommend anything else :) xx





16 comments:

  1. I love your nails in the second photo! The lipstick suits you so much!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks it's a glitter polish from Primark that glows up in UV light :) x

      Delete
  2. Lipstick looks epic! I am now following your blog! Care to follow mine?

    http://theonelostship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty girl :*

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is so pretty! So happy to have stumbled across your blog! Its so cute! Annddd I'm your newest follower heyyyy!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love that clolour amazing if you would like you should check out my blog http://evitalalala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that colour, you look stunning!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Kisses,
    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lip colour. It looks great with your ombre hair.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a nice lipstick !!

    http://lanoura.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Lets follow??

    http://dress-for-the-image.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair :)! And nice lipstick colour! It looks kind of similair to the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107..

    ReplyDelete