Tuesday 21 May 2013

Headline Colours Poolside Party

Headline Colours a the brand new, must-have nail color collection following the heartbeat of fashion, offering a capsule collection of only the hottest nail colors based on the very latest fashion trends. A gift in Mays Glossybox I was so excited to try this I received the colour Poolside Party, a bright turquoise, one coat gave great coverage but I used two out of habit, not being able to simply paint my nails one colour I used nail art strips, available from eBay for around £1 ! 

For this look I painted 3 nails gold then applied the strips randomly across the three nails then painted over every nail with the turquoise & left to dry for around 5 mins, took the strips off & covered the nail in clear polish.

I would defiantly recommend this polish, the shades are fashion forward, have great coverage & last for ages ! 

Poolside party £9  http://headlinecolors.com/poolside-party/




No comments:

Post a Comment